Offices will be open for registration for second semester
KOKOMO, Ind. — In preparation for the start of second semester classes Jan. 12, Ivy Tech Community College’s Kokomo Campus is offering extended hours for student services.
“We are extending the hours our offices will be open to help students complete registration and other activities to be ready for the new semester,” said David Scheblo, director of the Express Enrollment Center on the Kokomo Campus.
Scheblo said extended hours will be in effect Jan. 3 through 16, as follows:
- Monday through Thursday (weeks of Jan. 5 and 12): 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fridays (Jan. 9 and 16): 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays (Jan. 3 and 10): 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
During this period, the Learning Resource Center (LRC) will be open as follows:
- Mondays and Thursdays: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesday and Fridays: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, contact the campus at 765-459-0561.