Nine courses on schedule serve as foundation for many programs
TIPTON, Ind. — Ivy Tech Community College has announced it will offer nine foundational courses during spring semester at its Tipton Instructional Site, 221 N. Main St.
“We are pleased to schedule nine different courses here in Tipton that serve as basic requirements for many of the programs Ivy Tech offers,” said Cara Kellerman, Tipton Instructional Site director. “This is a great way for Tipton area students to get these basics even closer to home.”
The spring 2015 schedule includes:
- Introduction to Microcomputers, 6 to 8:50 p.m., Wednesdays
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking, 11:10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Fridays
- English Composition, 6 to 8:50 p.m., Mondays
- New Student Seminar, 6 to 8:50 p.m., Wednesdays
- Essentials of Algebra, 6 to 8:50 p.m., Tuesdays
- Introduction to Philosophy, 6 to 8:50 p.m., Wednesdays
- Introduction to Psychology, 6 to 8:50 p.m., Mondays
- Introduction to Sociology, 6 to 8:50 p.m., Tuesdays
- First Year Seminar, 6 to 7:50 p.m., Thursdays (first eight weeks)
For new students, Ivy Tech’s free online application can be completed at ivytech.edu/apply-now.
To learn more about classes in Tipton that begin Jan. 12, contact Kellerman at 765-408-0421 or email@example.com .